E tagged me awhile back, and I have been so busy that I have been procrastinating! Bad! Here you are girl:
"Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!"
1. I am losing interest in CounterStrike. At last! After more than 6 long years!
2. I take a long time getting ready to go out everyday. My cleansing routine alone takes 20 minutes :P My makeup routine depends on who I am meeting - if I am meeting people I like, I often take longer hehe.
3. I always buy little bits and pieces and take them home to "enhance". My next newest project is to revamp a simple bag I got from Topshop for $7 :D
4. I hate excess. If I have one item that can be used for a certain function, it absolutely bugs me if I have a spare, even if someone else got it for me. Of course there are certain exceptions like shoes - but I only have about 4 pairs? :P
5. I love cold weather. I am at my prime at 6 degrees celcius.
6. I have my limits. I am known for my ultra high tolerance rate when it comes to friends and family but no one seems to remember that I have my limits too :) It always comes as a shock to people around me when I finally retaliate :P
7. I don't like talking about money. I don't like listening to people talk about money. I hate it when people ask me about money. This goes for friends and family alike.
8. I am stupid when it comes to Math. Science and Humanities are much more my forte. Writing is second nature.
9. I have many friends, but very few are special enough to know what goes on between the lines of my blog :P I'm a private person - if it is possible for anyone to be private nowadays.
10. I have promised myself never to let myself give in to depression again. Even if I falter, I have promised myself to get up again :)
The next 6 ppl to do this...:
Jordane
Gabriel
Kimberly
Dominic
Amelia
William
4 comments:
Wo deb. You very complex. ^_^
I'll have to rememter to never discuss money with you. ^_^;;
Captcha: etuhsk
Hehehehe :D
Yes I'm very complex.. That's why I want my life to be as simple as possible :P :P :P
done!!!
I needed to do that..
Thanks dear Am, I saw yours when you updated but I don't have a xanga (er, did I get it right) profile so I couldn't leave a message :P
*big hugs*
Post a Comment